Farmville 2: Discover the full details of the missions of 4 weeks of the arrival of the pigs! [16 missions in total]! As we have explained the arrival of the pigs in our farms last 4 weeks! Program, four new missions per week or 16 new missions that will allow you to tame pigs and get rewarded with a beautiful Vietnamese pig We will without delay make you discover the full details of these 16 new missions!
Season pork first Week 1 of 4 – A character pig
Curiously, the German peasants use repetitive sounds to distract and disorient the pigs so they go into a trance. Imitate them.
- Harvest plots blueberries for this exhilarating syncope
- Fed adult sheep for wool
- Render services to your neighbors on their farms
Season pork first week 2 of 4 – Pigs hungry
Hmm. Once I helped villagers in Borneo to make a straw door to slow the entry of pigs in their grain elevators. We may be slow this pig just enough to catch it!
- Application bundles of straw to make a door for the mushroom
- Produces logs of the workshop
- Interviews a stove to emit sounds comforting
Season pork first week 3 of 4 – With a small bait, big fish are caught
Once I have a pig trapped in the woods of Georgia with an irresistible smell of pie. I think a delicious mushroom pie this little piggy force to come out of hiding!
- Harvest plots onions to prepare a broth flavored
- Preparing mixtures mid-mid-cream milk to feed your pig
- Prepare broths shimeji mushrooms for your pigs
Season of the pig, first week 4 of 4 – Fireworks light
One day I met a Tibetan who tamed wild birds with a single bait composed of leaves shiny, tin and wool old son. I wonder if it works with pigs?
- Interviews to prepare orange streamers
- Manufactures metal plates for bait brilliant
- Manufactures coils of red wool to attract the attention of pigs
Season of the pig, second week 1 of 4 – A head as hard as wood
This little piggy has a hard head. We need to strengthen the door to slow down. Build a wooden door to the mushroom.
- Application bundles of twigs to rebuild the door of the mushroom
- Manufactures rolls of wool to insulate the door twigs
- Harvesting figs to examine the wood
Season of the pig, second week 2 of 4 – At the foot lifted
Pigs are more easily tamed when accustomed to human presence. Invite as many people to the farm to facilitate their domestication.
- Found eggs exotic chickens shack
- Hiring and employing laborers
- Performed tasks for the village shop
Season of the pig, second week 3 of 4 – Goret strangles t
Tone broth with shimeji mushrooms has not been a great success apparently. Clearly, this pig is very difficult … Let’s see if we resist mushroom pie Paris.
- Manufactures bags of flour to prepare your mushroom pies
- Feed your adult hens for eggs you need
- Prepares pies Paris mushrooms for the little pig
Season of the pig, second week 4 of 4 – Reverence swine
Pigs sometimes behave like real divas. Show him your character you attentive in caring for other animals.
- Harvest maize plots to prove that your farm is no shortage of food
- Fed adult goats to show your kindness to pig
- Fed twice a pig to show your love pigs
Season pork, Third Week 1 of 4 – A brick house
This little piglet smashed our door twigs as if nothing had happened. See if it will do the same with a door in brick.
- Demand robust red bricks to make a door unbreakable
- Pigs fed for your mud as a construction material
- Bread manufactures clay in pottery kiln
Season pork, Third Week 2 of 4 – The scent of success
One day in Peru, I saw villagers pay a large amount of fertilizer a cliff. Hundreds of pigs rushed in a few minutes, attracted by the smell. You think it could work here?
- Interviews fertilizer for your tank to get fresh manure
- Fertilize your crops for your farm stink
- Fertilizes your trees to spread a smell irresistible
Season pork, Third Week 3 of 4 – The third time’s the charm
I’ve never seen a pig so difficult. Or pie Paris mushrooms or shimeji mushroom broth did work.Try a French recipe, soufflé with chanterelles.
- Interviews shack your chickens to get eggs for blown
- Manufactures porcelain ramekins to serve your soufflé
- Preparing soufflés chanterelles in the kitchen
Season pork, third week 4 of 4 – Look at the light, my pig
Russian loggers disrupt and deceive wild pigs with shimmering objects. Why not emulate?
- Makes grants to carry wool baubles
- Manufactures purses beaded wool to confuse the little pigs
- Makes jokes sun to capture light
Season pork, Fourth Week 1 of 4 – Elements of lever
The pig is trapped. If we lever with the right tools, I think we can get him out.
- Request large shoehorn to extract the pig
- Harvest groves to help you release the Pig
- Manufactures garden fences that are planted for sharp heels
Season pork, Fourth Week 2 of 4 – A very fat pig
Argh! I did not want this little piggy gets stuck. Prepares slippery objects so I can grease the pig and help out.
- Produces one batch of slip in the pottery kiln using mud and water
- Prepares bulk butter for greasing the pig
- Prepares olive oil for greasing the pig
Season pork, Fourth Week 3 of 4 – Friends hungry
Well, I am afraid it will take us time to get out there this little piggy. You should prepare some food for me, but especially for the poor little pig.
- Collect your production factory for yogurts delicious yogurt
- Produces blue plates in your oven pottery serving dishes
- Preparing tarts strawberry yogurt for Gus and the pig
Season pork, Fourth Week 4 of 4 – The Three Little Pigs
Poor pig, he is frightened. The famous herd of pigs Malta taught me that pigs are soothed by the cries of their fellows. Let’s do a test.
- Take care of your pigsty
- Student piglets until they become adults