Farmville 2: Soon the missions of the 3rd week of winter!Find out all the details HERE! And yes you know if you want your horse is going to require FREE this third series of missions then we already give you all details like that you can still move fast when they come out.
In these missions we can win marshmallows, hot cider but also decorations and many other things!
The third week of the winter: 1 of 4 – Mystery and marshmallows:
I may be abused eggnog, but I swear I saw a field full of marshmallows. Can you help me find out what is going on?
- Harvest marshmallows to prove they are real
- Take care of rabbits and sheep, but beware that they do not eat marshmallows
- Performs actions neighborhood remembering to check the presence of unusual cultures
The third week of the winter: 2 of 4 – Beware of foxes:
I have a fox hunt on my farm, but now I’m freezing cold. Is that I can stay here a bit, time to warm up?
- Fed hens you sure they are safe from foxes
- Prepares glasses of hot cider to warm the poor Walter
- Performs actions in neighboring farms to ensure you no fox approaches
The third week of the winter: 3 of 4 – Working with wool:
I heard that you could make a lot of new stuff in your studio. It looks great! Will you show me?
- Manufactures fabric pieces to make outfits for the holidays
- Produces thick blankets to keep everyone warm
- Thick blankets to sell the most timid of friends
The third week of the winter: 4 of 4 – Ornaments Winter:
In my family, Christmas tradition wants us to do the terracotta decorations. Come on, it’ll be fun!
- Retrieves clay pots for making decorations
- Draws water in your shaft to soften the clay
- Produces blue handkerchiefs to tie around your decoration